We have just added nineteen more tunes to our Bagpipe Tune Library
I have been enjoying learning and playing many compositions by Michael Grey. Michael, from Dundas Ontario, is one of the most creative people I have ever met. His music is original, interesting and fun to play. Michael is a very prolific composer of bagpipe music and has written or arranged over 300 tunes! Michael is publishing another book (his 7th) this summer and I encourage you to get a copy. It will be an excellent addition to anyone’s music library.
The tunes we have added, written by Michael Grey, are:
- Coppermill – 4 part, 2/4 March
- George A. Walker – 4 part, 2/4 March
- Pipe Major Iain K. MacDonald – 4 part 2/4 March
- Old Schoolhouse – 4 part Strathspey
- Railburn – 4 part Strathspey
- A.W. Berthoff’s Reel – 4 part Reel
- Kismet – 4 part Reel
- Katie Grey’s Welcome from Scotland – 3/4 March
- Valley Train – 3/4 March
- Strut d’Aumonier – 4/4 March
- Manawatu Scottish Society Pipe Band – 4/4 March
- Ragged Cutoff – 6/8 March
- Anne Spalding Hornpipe – Hornpipe
- Bob Worrall’s at St. Ann’s – Hornpipe
- Bruce Gandy’s Dusty Chanter – Hornpipe
- Between Hope and Union – Jig
- Count Dickie – Jig
- Drunrovin Farms – Jig
Our son, John Lee wrote a beautiful Slow Air for our grand-daughter when she was born: Taryn Annabelle Lee.
There are a total of 3500 tunes, including 285 piobaireachds on our website. All are played by myself on the full bagpipe. When you download them you receive a recording of me playing the tune plus the written music in BMW and PDF format.
We hope you enjoy the music!